Thursday, December 01, 2005

Because Troy said so...


According to Troy, I need to start a blog since I am always sending out pictures and info about the family to everyone. Little does he know that I already had a blog! I just haven't been good about keeping it current, since the first and last post was two months ago. I still need to figure out how to use it to it's fullest potential. I just figured out how to post pictures today, so I'll give it another try. I'm sure I won't be as faithful a poster as the Swanson's, but I will do my best.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo, the birth of the Carlson Blog, so exciting. I'm amazed at how much bigger Noelle and Zander look in this photo from the last time we saw them. It's been way too long since we've seen you guys!

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shoot, sorry I spelled Xander wrong, there's no edit, guess I should have proof read it first (oops)

11:02 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

It has been WAY to long Kim! We will have to make a trip soon.

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is much better than Troy's thing.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home